At Women For Sobriety Center, Inc. we treat our residents with dignity and respect. Over the years experience has taught us that every woman who comes through our doors has specific needs. We work closely together to determine what their needs are and develop an individualized plan to fit them. The women we take into our program are ready to live a clean and sober life. We accept single women and women with children who have the desire to change their lives and and get back on track or on track for the first time. These women are excited about recovery and wish to learn more about what it entails.
MEET OUR RESIDENTS:
- Women who suffer from alcoholism and drug addiction
- Women who are at least 30 days clean and sober
- Homeless women 18 years and older with Co-Occurring disorders (mental illness and alcohol/drug addiction)
- Women released from institutions with alcohol/substance abuse issues
- Hard working and motivated women who want to be free from the bondage of self